We would like to thank our valued customers for their ongoing support during these unprecedented times.
RM Autohaus Group is open to assist our customers and to ensure the safety of Victorians through stage 4 restrictions. We are authorised to provide critical vehicle repair and emergency maintenance. If you have any concerns with your vehicle please call us. We are here to support you and discuss any queries you might have.
All three of our branches are open to assist:
- Richmond Motors – 181 Lennox Street Richmond 3121. ph 9428 4731
- RM Autohaus – 233 Burwood Rd Hawthorn. 3122 ph 9819 2777
- RM Autohaus Express – 611 Bridge Rd Richmond. 3121 ph 8456 2199
With stage 4 restrictions in place, we are following the government guidelines and VACC advice and continue to operate with a number of safeguards and a COVID safe plan:
- All Vehicles are fully sanitised upon delivery and return. We use covers used on keys, and seats, steering wheel, gear change, floor and other high touchpoints are fully sanitised. Our staff and technicians wear disposable protective gloves (changed over on each vehicle) and masks, and we are minimising how many technicians work on your vehicle.
- For your reassurance, our loan vehicles are disinfected before and after every use.
- We can provide no-contact vehicle pick-up and return in the Melbourne metro area and provide a loan car as required.
We look forward to being able to support our customers during these difficult times.
Thank you again for your continued support, even feel free to call my mobile if required on 0419 005 056 - Phil Brumby & the RM Autohaus Group team.